Found this online. Enjoy!
Photoshop Touch also features support for importing images to your project from multiple sources such as Facebook, Google Images, or directly from your iPad 2’s camera – all from within the Photoshop Touch app.
In addition to this, Photoshop Touch allows you to share your work with your friends and family on popular social networking sites such as Facebook. You can also view Facebook comments that your friends have left on your images right from within the app itself.
Features of Photoshop Touch for iPad includes:
- Touch-optimized interface with support for gestures.
- Core Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, filters and more.
- Ability to import images from Facebook, Google Images, or device’s camera.
- Sharing on social networks such as Facebook.
- Support for AirPrint wireless printing.
- Sync project files between Photoshop CS5 for Windows/Mac and Photoshop Touch for iPad using Adobe Creative Cloud.
Unfortunately though, due to technical requirements, Adobe has left out support for the first-gen iPad users. Photoshop Touch is available for iPad 2 only, and that too running the latest iOS 5.