Download MiFi Monitor ($.99)
See what your Novatel Mi-Fi device is doing without getting it out of your bag or opening a web browser.
– See the current battery life and charging status
– Keep track of cellular signal level with traditional bars as well as a live graph of the past 45 seconds
– Monitor cellular connection status, including the type of connection you are currently using
– Know whether your device is roaming on another carrier network
– See your recent data usage at a glance*
* The Mi-Fi does not provide accurate monthly data usage information to 3rd party applications, this display is merely a gauge of how much data you have used in the past few hours. It may reset to zero if the cellular connection resets.
Novatel Mi-Fi 2200: Fully supported on all carriers, including Verizon, Sprint, Virgin and others. This device sometimes needs updated firmware so check with your carrier or contact Mi-Fi Monitor support.
Novatel LTE/4G Mi-Fi 4510: Should work perfectly
Novatel WiMAX/4G Mi-Fi 2082: Should work perfectly
Samsung SCH-LC11: This device has an API similar to the Novatel devices, however it is badly broken and requires special handling. Support for this device IS being worked on for Mi-Fi Monitor 2.0
Generic Novatel Mi-Fi 2352/2372: Works, but requires at least firmware version 5.26.2, See below for help getting the new firmware for these devices.
AT&T branded Mi-Fi 2352/2372: These devices should all be working now, some may have outdated firmware so contact Mi-Fi Monitor support if you want to test your device.
Huawei Mi-Fi: No
Verizon Fivespot: No
Any other device not manufactured by Novatel: No
If you want to know for SURE whether Mi-Fi Monitor will work with your device before buying, email email@example.com for help running a quick 30 second test you can do yourself.
If your model requires new firmware in order to support remote monitoring, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help obtaining the firmware and installing it.
NOTE: Mi-Fi Monitor is not endorsed or approved by, or affiliated with Novatel Wireless in any way. Please do not contact them for support!